[Chrysler300] F Grill and Door Sill Plates

[Chrysler300] F Grill and Door Sill Plates

 1. My Grill shell is being chrome plated (so I don't have it handy to fit the grill into it) and I am trying to figure out if the grill I have is for a G or an F; I assume they are different, other than the shorter side up or down. Can someone send me a picture of a grill and tell me if it is from an F or a G? Or is there an easy way to tell which one I have? If my grill is for a G, I am in big trouble!

2. Should the grill (assuming I have the correct one) be anodized black for an F or is it painted? If painted, is it a satin finish?

3. I plan to send off the sill plates for anodizing. I fitted them to the body and realize there must be a steel plate that attaches to the body underneath the sill plates; I believe the plate also holds the carpet in place on each side. Can anyone tell me the thickness of the steel plate and the dimensions?

Thanks for your help.

Tom Cox

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional