[Chrysler300] Re: c300 at Barrett-Jackson

[Chrysler300] Re: c300 at Barrett-Jackson

I looked at the car very close yesterday, it was a nice car did not
appear to have been restored other than paint and new leather seats.
Everything else seemed or looked original.  All the chrome in the
interior was pitted.  Exterior was nice a good driver but far from
excellent.  Just a nice solid car that would could use a full resto.
It has an awesome story the second owner bought it in 1960 he was a
young mechanic.  He loved the car and it showed he owned it until he
passed away a couple years ago.  There were many photos of him and
the car even photo's of when he purchased it.  I really thought that
was great gave me
goosebumps.

--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cotejohnr@... wrote:

>  Hi ?,
> If the engine compartment was any indication about the rest of the
car, that's your answer. It also needed a set of new door sill plates.
> John

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: