[Chrysler300] 300L cvt for sale in Scottsdale

[Chrysler300] 300L cvt for sale in Scottsdale

A gent has to sell his L rag for best offer.  Located in  Scottsdale.  He
claims the engine was rebuilt.  Included but not  installed are new interior door
panels.  Claims it needs the horn repaired,  a drivers side door handle,
power window switch work, center console recovered,  gauge, radio and power
antenna worked on.  I have not seen it but have some  photos he emailed to me.
Contact Roger Cox at (480) 421 1388  His  cell is (650) 533 4338.  I'm not
thinking he has an exaggerated opinion of  the price it might bring.  Larry Jett
email me if you want to see the pics.  It is a medium  blue
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional