From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lindsey Fuller
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 12:56 PM
To: Marshall Larson
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 57 heater control valve

Do you know what valve they would control in a 57-59? Seems the system on my
59 just has off, lo, hi settings (for the fan I assume), and a lever to
operate the heater control valve from off to full open. I don't pretend to
fully understand these systems, but remain puzzled what the capillary tube
contributes. Thanks.
Lindsey Fuller