[Chrysler300] Reggie Jackson's Camaro

I see that BJ is backtracking, saying that Reggie Jackson didn't own  the 69'
Camaro and therefore he could bid on the car.
Reggie was at the podium before the car was being sold and the way it was
being described it was his car, even the license plate had his name on  it!!!
I think they got caught with their pants down and are doing damage  control.

Just like I forgot to pay my taxes for the past four years  ;-)

Joe  Gross
70' Chrysler 300 Hurst
Olde Englewood,  FL.
HighOctane300H@xxxxxxx