Re: [Chrysler300] Reggie Jackson's Camaro

HighOctane300H@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I see that BJ is backtracking, saying that Reggie Jackson didn't own
> the 69'
> Camaro and therefore he could bid on the car.
> Reggie was at the podium before the car was being sold and the way it was
> being described it was his car, even the license plate had his name on
> it!!!
> I think they got caught with their pants down and are doing damage
> control.
>
> Just like I forgot to pay my taxes for the past four years ;-)
>
> Joe Gross
> 70' Chrysler 300 Hurst
> Olde Englewood, FL.
> HighOctane300H@xxxxxxx <mailto:HighOctane300H%40aol.com>
> **************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2
> easy
> steps!
> (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=De
> <http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=De>
> cemailfooterNO62)

Wink, Wink, Nod, Nod - if he was associated with the car, even if he was
not technically the owner, he should not be bidding - otherwise its just
a shill - if not happy with NO RESERVE, then don't list the car - BJ
should offer buyer chance to cancel and restart bidding at offer before
he bid

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: