From: Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@windstream .net>
To: Intl 300 <Chrysler300@ yahoogroups. com>
Sent: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 2:28 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] New "300B" Custom

There is a new "300B" custom that debuted at the Detroit Autorama last weekend. I've posted a photo and summary of the car at:

http://www.forwardl ook.net/forums/ forums/thread- view.asp? tid=24831

Don't be concerned, the car was built based on a Windsor 2dr hardtop and imitation is flattery, correct?

Wayne G

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: