Re: [Chrysler300] New "300B" Custom

In a message dated 3/11/2009 9:31:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mister300d@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I was  at Detroit this past weekend and I saw the latest creation from Rad
Rides by  Troy and let me tell you that car is KILLER!! The colors look way
better in  person and the finish work and modifications are second to none. It was
 definitely one of the top cars at the show, everyone should see that car in
person.
Josh Mishler

I agree with Josh.  It is good to see interest at this level for  vintage
Chrysler products. It was in the front row and a lot of people were  swarming
around it to get close up views and photos; welcome relief from the  normal Ford
mentality at these shows.  And I will add that  the engine compartment was
beautiful.  Exner's styling cues present  such a good basis for this type of
development.  Marv

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)