[Chrysler300] Re: authenticity re 300s ??!!

[Chrysler300] Re: authenticity re 300s ??!!

Nancy Kramer, since you "totally agree" with what Christopher Beilby has written, perhaps you would volunteer to be club interpreter and first screen this man's near incomprehensible rantings and personal accusations and illogical conclusions and ongoing promotion of his post-factory altered race car and all filter some of the non-300 material and boil it down to two or three sentences from him that might be actually worth one iota of our time to read.

Membership, I want you to know that I am personally offended by Mr. Beilby's comments about me in yesterday's post and this is not the first time.  I have previously and again last evening requested of the directors that they suspend Mr. Beilby's privilege of use of this list server because of his ongoing abuse of it for his personal gain in promoting his car(s), and comments some clearly intended against members and others that are readily interpreted against members whether he intended them that way or not , as well as his general trash talk.

Now I'm asking you the members to let your directors, Gil Cunningham LetterCars@xxxxxxx ,  and John Lazenby  john@xxxxxxxxx  know what you want this club to be going forward.
Do you want the Club to maintain an all inclusive hospitable environment which supports a member like Beilby using the list server without restriction, without any discipline from the "electronics committee" as to his ability to post there?
Or, do you want the Club to exercise some authority and yield some discipline when a member abuses the list server such that his privilege of posting to it would be suspended for some appropriate period of time (6 months, a year, life time) depending on the offense).

I have tried just a few times to correspond with Mr. Beilby.  He does not respond to logical input.  He does not provide logical argument in return.  He has never provided me with any support paperwork for his supercharged car which I personally inspected and for which I reviewed its paperwork a couple of years before his purchase and found it all wanting.  Just a few months ago Beilby bought a C Handbook from me and has been ripping it on the list server ever since.  Of some 300 copies sold, I now have one grossly dissatisfied customer however I am considering the source.

If the directors will not support their '57 Model Year Consultant over Mr. Beilby by suspending his list server privilege for some considerable time, then in my next post I will let the membership know how I really feel.

Wayne Graefen

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: