Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler letter cars make Top 10 at premier Australian

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler letter cars make Top 10 at premier Australian Chrysler meet

Hi Sean;
What a pleasure to get this email!
Bob and I grew up together. Elementary and Hi school pals. Prowled the
neighborhood together and have many fond memories. I have his
autographs with pencil drawings in my elem. school Autograph book and
later, he did pencil and colored pencil drawings of several of my
custom cars. Highly prized!
2 1/2 years ago, we met up at our 50th High School Reunion, great times.

What you may not know is his name is on the patent of the Chrysler
Corp. Mini-Van along with 2 others. He lead or was a key part of the
design team of this revolutionary new kinda car. (It saved Chrysler's
butt, too!) He won't mention it, too modest. He does wonderful sport
car racing paintings which he sells worldwide.

Congratulations on your great showing and thanks for the memories;
Ray Jones in Mena

All right folks, time's awasting! This  Meet will be a good'un, don't
miss it! Registrations are your anxious hands now, so lets get those
Meet Registrations in soon, give poor Gloria a break and don't wait
'til the last few days. It's getting time for y'all to be polishing up
your rides for the Spring Meet!
"It's the fellowship that makes it a special event." Be there, or be
Square!  RAY