[Chrysler300] Vern Graber

Here's an update on long time club member Vern Graber. Vern has attended
many club meets over the years with his beautiful 300K. We even helped
celebrate his 9 0th birthday at one of our meets. Vern was diagnosed
with Lymphoma earlier this year.

He has been in chemo treatments for five weeks and his immune system has
been weakened. He was hospitalized earlier this week. They are hoping
that he can regain enough strength to move to a rehabilitation center at
a local nursing home.

Vernon continues to enjoy hearing from club members and his daughter,
Nancy appreciates the support also. She said his room is decorated with
photos of folks from the 300 Club. Vern had planned to attend the Spring
Meet with his daughter and son-in-law to be with his “300 Family.”

Cards and photos can be sent to:

Vernon Graber
18827 SH 2
Wauseon, Ohio 43567

We will keep you updated as we hear more.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)