[Chrysler300] RE: PA Meet Show day

Hi to all

John asked a question and I want all to know the answer in case you have a friend that wants to come to the Lancaster Meet as your guest and wants to bring their classic car.

Yes they are welcome.

The Saturday Show/picnic will have 4 display rows. 3 rows for the 3 classes of 300s and a 4th row for other classics.

Welcome all classic car nuts to beautiful Lancaster PA Dutch country!

See you there.

Tony & Tom

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional