Re: [Chrysler300] Carpet Dye

WalMart still sells RIT dye, but only the dry powder.  Most grocery stores
also sell RIT, many the liquid form that I prefer.  It can usually be found
in the vicinity of the laundry detergents.

Jim in warming up nothern IL

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 8:59 PM, George Riehl <longrams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Yu'all; For years I have used RIT liquid dye to "freshen up" some faded
> auto carpet. Cleaned before applying, poured on rag and rubbed into the
> carpet and let dry. Most fabric shops carry it. Years ago, Wal-Mart carried
> it. Use household rubber gloves, then throw them away. If getting on hands,
> will take a month to come off. Been there, done that.
> George

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: