From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of George Riehl
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 7:00 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Wieland, Elizabeth
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Carpet Dye

Hi Yu'all; For years I have used RIT liquid dye to "freshen up" some faded
auto carpet. Cleaned before applying, poured on rag and rubbed into the
carpet and let dry. Most fabric shops carry it. Years ago, Wal-Mart carried
it. Use household rubber gloves, then throw them away. If getting on hands,
will take a month to come off. Been there, done that.
George