Re: [Chrysler300] Alignment

In a message dated 4/19/2009 3:50:32 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
moparpjf@xxxxxxx writes:

Hi  Group:

Am I correct in assuming that the alignment specs are the same  for the
G as for the F? Also, I remember that one of the specs should be  as far
as possible without interfering with the other, but I don't know  whether
it
is maximum camber or caster. Will somebody be kind enough to  remind me???

Thanks,

Pete Fitch

Pete,
            Caster  as high positive as possible, Camber slightly negative
or zero but never  positive.   My 300K convert I'm able to get 2-1/2 degress
positive  caster both sides but my hardtop I get barely 1 degree
positive... can't figure  out why.

Mike Laiserin
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!

<*> Your email settings: