[Chrysler300] Two 300(K?)'s for sale (IL?)

[Chrysler300] Two 300(K?)'s for sale (IL?)

Received this ad for the publications. I don't know the cars or the owner. Anyone interested please call the number below. Area code is SW suburbs of Chicago.

For Sale: Two 1964 Chrysler 300s.  Both have 413 cu in engines and long cross ram duel quad induction systems.  One car is white and the other black.  Both cars start and drive well.  The black car has air conditioning and the white car doesn't.  The white car has had all chrome and stainless redone.  Willing to sell these cars very reasonable because in about 4 weeks I am retiring and going to be out of my building and have no place to store.   Call Howard Moise between 8am and 4 pm.  1-630-766-7700.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)