From: lettercars@xxxxxxx <lettercars@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300F cowl vent color, and door edge guards
To: randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Randy and All:
It is apparently true that there were some 300Fs made with a non-painted
aluminum cowl top grille. Don't ask me why!! This is confirmed by the
presence of two distinguishing part numbers in the parts book. The painted
variety are by far the most common. They seem to be rather randomly
distributed, VIN wise.
The door edge protectors (narrow chrome moldings) were available as part
of an accessory group, Accessory Package "A", code 363. That package also
included a license plate frame and an inside vanity mirror that clipped to
the sun visor.
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 4/20/2009 5:59:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,