[Chrysler300] 300-K Restoration -Refinishing of console

[Chrysler300] 300-K Restoration -Refinishing of console

Hi Group:

    We are trying to get Anne's K convert done, and  have run into what
appears to be a serious problem regarding the console.   The console is covered
in what appears to be a vinyl similar to that in the door  panels, but it
appears to be heat molded around the console.

    Does anyone have any experience with replacing the  vinyl on one of
these consoles?  Any help or suggestions will be greatly  appreciated.  Someone
out there must have run into this problem at one time  or   another.  Your
advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete Fitch
**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433404x1201394533/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133109%3B36002181%3Bk)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)