  From: bluesport62
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:37 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] rockers

  HI GANG. NEED SOME INFO ON REPLACEMENT OF ROCKER PANELS ON 62 SPORT CONV.IS THERE ANYTHING SPECIAL I SHOULD KNOW? CAR IS IN THE SHOP AND THE BODY MAN NEVER DID A CHRYSLER BEFOR... IGOT YHE ROCKER PANELS FROM A SPORT HARD TOP.ANY INFO WOULD BE VALUABLE. THANKE JOE LUCIANO NEW YORK.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)