Re: [Chrysler300] just joined and sure could use your help

Re: [Chrysler300] just joined and sure could use your help

Perhaps someone here can confirm this, but I thought most or all of the
dual points distributors thru about 1965 were pretty much the same as to
points, condensors, caps, etc.  If that is correct and assuming yours is
Chrysler and not aftermarket, just get parts for  a known Chrysler dual
point unit - or alternately try to get a casting or part number and I'm
sure someone here can tell you what it came from.

Jim Maiani wrote:

> Welcome, Bill. I was under the impression the the dual point was only
> available on the H. My guess is that somebody swapped it on you, and
> that's not the original distributor. Just my guess.
>
> Jim Maiani
> Houghton Lake Michigan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional