Fw: [Chrysler300] Additional Vern Graber information

----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry Lindsay
To: Gloria Moon
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Additional Vern Graber information

Gloria,
         Thank you for the additional information on Vern's daughter's address. Joyce and I were blessed to meet Vern and his immediate family as well as his 300 family at the Lehigh Valley meet in Allentown, Pa. That was so far the first and only meet we've attended as the meets seem to fall on the exact weekends we are away on our churches men's and women's weekend. That weekend is very special to Joyce and I because we were able along with the 300 club celebrate Vern's birthday.

The sincere love that was expressed not only to Vern, Nancy & Tom, but also to us has and will continue to challenge us to want to return to a meet soon. We met all the members we read and see pictures of in the clubs publications each quarter and were moved by their sincere love toward us and each other. John Hertog saying to drive the "H" to a meet no matter what it looks like. Well John, I know your are talking to me as I have fired up the "H" again, still smokes and God knows it needs everything redone, but I will not give up on going to a meet soon. It's His timing not mine. Besides I want to meet Larry Phillips and his 62 300 convertible.

Joyce made friends with Nancy, Vernand Tom and really enjoyed being there. The one picture she enjoys is the one of you Gloria and her sitting together in the back door of our van.(picture in the Lehigh Valley meet photos.) I speak to all new members of our club, GO TO A MEET_EVEN WITHOUT A 300 CAR. I love the Chrysler 300's and seeing my first at Alderfer's Chrysler in 1955. Yes the first year. However the meets are about the people, they are the club. The 300's are what they sometimes drive there in.

Thank you Vern and thank you to ALL THE 300 members that have shared their knowledge to me about these special cars we share a love for.

God bless,
Jerry and Joyce Lindsay
11469 87th Ave N
Seminole, Fl 33772
727-393-9091                         It's a beautiful day to work on the "H"