Re: [Chrysler300] 300F Ignition Switch

Tom:
The ignition switch is the same part number (2097 628) for ALL Chrysler
products, 1960 thru at least 1963.  I didn't look any further.  That
certainly suggests the instrument panel mating area should be the same 1960 thru
1962.  Guess you will have to get back with Gary on that, unless another
member has the answer to your problem.
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 4/29/2009 7:03:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,