From: Carlton Schroeder [mailto:schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 10:01 AM
To: John; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Larry Nirenberg
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] f going in museum

Maybe Gil or other knowledgeable former Chrysler employees could comment
on if the 300's themselves were ever a profitable car for Chrysler.  I
was under the impression that their cost was more than their selling
price but that they brought a lot of interest to Chrysler and were good
advertising for the entire company.  If that is true it would be
interesting to know what their approximate selling price would have
otherwise been.

Carlton Schroeder

(in soggy Eagle River, WI)