From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of gary_r_23
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2009 11:56 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300H engines

Hello Club,
Can someone tell me which powertrain options were available on the 300H? I
am reading a book titled simply "Chrysler" by Dennis Adler published in
2000. It is supposed to be an overview of the history of Chrysler Corp.
cars, but not an encyclopedia of every car or its options. However when it
comes to the description of the 300's, it has the following to say about the
300H:

"The 300H came equipped with a 380 horsepower, 413-cubic inched V-8, or an
optional 426 that could be ordered in 373-, 385-, 413-, or 421-horsepower
versions!"

Can someone more knowledgeable enlighten me as to all these combinations of
426 engines?

Thanks,
Gary Runkel
Canton, MI