[Chrysler300] Lancaster Weather Forcast

Greetings to all who are traveling to Lancaster,

The weather forecast looks great for the week.The daytime temperatures will be around 70 on Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesday will be picture perfect with mostly sunny skies, and looks to be one of the best days we've seen so far this Spring. Thursday may be a little unsettled, but will probably be partly sunny all day. The evenings will be dark, with lows in the low 50's. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be mostly sunny with high temps in the mid to upper 70's. Perfect weather for a car show. Come and enjoy!

For those of you approaching Lancaster from US 222 Southbound, there is minor road construction on a 5-mile section starting just south of the PA Turnpike, down to the Ephrata exit, Rt. 322. They are resurfacing the highway, and traffic is funneled down to one lane. No dirt, tar,?or mud, just a slight slowing of the flow. I drive this section every day, and it's only a minor inconvenience. I don't expect that there are many coming in from that direction, but I thought I'd mention it. An attempt to detour around it would be to exit US 222 at the Denver/PA Turnpike exit,?and pick up PA 272 South (Oregon Pike). That will take you directly to the Eden at Rt 30, but will probably take you much longer to get to there.

Have a safe trip, and please watch out for those buggies. We're looking forward to seeing you in Pennsylvania Dutch Country.

Regards,
Mark Souders
Mohrsville, PA

<*> Your email settings: