Re: [Chrysler300] Electric Fuel Pump -'63 300

Re: [Chrysler300] Electric Fuel Pump -'63 300

Ray,

Thanks for the comments regarding our cars.  Better than average, but "perfect 300's and an Imperial" might be a strech.

Mark, a better number to reach me at should you choose to is 800 421-2011.  When calling tell who ever answers the phone that your call is "Chrysler related", otherwise I'm difficult to reach .

Best,

John Lazenby, Southern California

1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe Town & Country
1955 Imperial Newport
1955 Chrysler C300 Tango Red
1956 Chrysler 300B Cloud White
1957 Chrysler 300C Coupe Jet Black
1960 Chrysler 300F Coupe Alaskan White
1963 Volkswagen Beetle Black
2000 BMW 323ci Titanium Silver Metallic  w/Red Leather
2001 BMW ///M5 Titanium Silver Metallic (A Modern Super Car)
http://www.bmwmregistry.com/model_faq.php?id=18
2002 Mercury Mountaineer Premier (V8)