Re: [Chrysler300] Greetings from Sweden

Hi Matts and Lotta;
This is why we have these meets, so members can meet with each other,
see the "Cars from afar" that they wouldn't normally see, and have a
great time.
It's a real bonus when we have members from other countries attend. We
ALL enjoyed you two and our members from Australia.
Hope all y'all can make it back real soon for another meet!
I have the photo album from the Scandinavian Chapter and will have in
in the Hospitality Room at the Branson Meet. Great photos of some
"Over there 300's".
Ray Jones, Meet Coordinator