[Chrysler300] part number needed while travelling

[Chrysler300] part number needed while travelling

Hi folks,
I am looking for the part number of the 'idler/tensioner' bracket/assembly that holds the tensioner pulley for the water pump/fan on a 440 equipped car (like a Hurst) with a/c.  My pulley seems to be 'tweaked' a little and lines up ok with the water pump pulley as the belt goes over the top of the idler pulley, but by the time it exits from the bottom to head towards the crankshaft pulley, it is off a bit towards the engine.  The result is that at high speeds (don't ask) it has a tendency to throw this little belt.  Since behaving myself is probably not an option, I'd like to try and find an NOS bracket.  I'm currently visiting family near one of the old little Chrysler dealerships that is on the list to be closed, and they have a bunch of parts stored away from the 50's through the 70's, but they can only look up part numbers, not by application.  If someone can look in their 1970 parts book and send it to me I can go over to that dealership to see if they have an NOS one in stock.
Thanks,

John Nowosacki
978-681-2219

Network Analysis and Troubleshooting Solutions
www.agilent.com/find/nat

Signaling Analyzer
www.agilent.com/find/sart

<*> Your email settings: