[Chrysler300] Imperial Motors, Indio, California ??????????????

[Chrysler300] Imperial Motors, Indio, California ??????????????

Good day to everyone out there in 300  Land:

I am trying to do some research  to obtain some information on the 300E
that I own.

I purchased a 300E six years ago from a Carl  Freeman in San Diego,
California who I think has recently passed on.  Carl  had owned the car for about
40 years and restored it between 1997 - 2001.   The car was originally
purchased from an Imperial Motors in Indio, California which  does not appear to
exist any longer.  If anyone out there could steer me in  some sort of
direction, it would greatly be appreciated!  Thanks in advance to anyone who can
be of  help!

Tom
Miami, FL

steps!