  From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 4:45 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] 300D Vibration

  My 300D convert (with the new Coker radials) has a significant vibration,
  but only between 45 and 50 mph. Above or below this speed all is just
  perfect. My question: Is this characteristic typical of tire problems, wheel
  alignment, or something else? I sure would like to get it fixed. Thanx
  for whatever help is out there. Terry McTaggart
  **************Mortgage rates drop to record lows. $200,000 for $1,029/mo
  Fixed. LendingTree®
  (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222653866x1201461148/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.lendingtree.com%2Fborrower%2Falliance%2Ffrom.as
  p%3Fwhereto%3Dpromopagev3%26promo%3D00279%26loan%5Ftype%3D2%26source%3D28895
  60%26esourceid%3D2889560%26800num%3D1%2D800%2D289%2D3915%26AdType%3D2)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)