From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Edward Mills Antique Tractors
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:01 AM
To: jimmac2004
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Another 300 L

I've always wondered about the apparent paranoia of listing VINs and
showing license tag numbers and fender tags. I guess with VIN, you could
theoretically dummy up a title with photoshop or ??? but  why fender
tags and license plates - license plates are visible to anyone who sees
car on the street - anyone got a good answer to the VIN question??

jimmac2004 wrote:

> Hi All, there are now 3 300L's on e-bay as another has surfaced but
> without showing the full Vin # ??? Why would anyone hide that ? Looks
> like a good donor car. Mac Sanford, Fl. 300KSS

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups
Links

<*> Your email settings: