  From: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: jlsavard@xxxxxxx
  Cc: yelof@xxxxxxxx ; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 7:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Electric Fuel Pump -'63 300

  Joe,

  I believe that the part that you need is shown on page 26 of Gary Goers catalog, Item 102W - "63, 64 hood to core support".

  Gary does not have the installation clips, but they can be obtained from Florida Auto Fastener - "57 58 Chrysler fender door quarter moulding clips".

  Doug Warrener

  Fair Oaks, CA

  300H