Re: [Chrysler300] Tires

Rolland, I certainly understand where you're coming from on finding
good 14 inch tires for our cars.  I've considered upgrading to 15 inch
later C body road wheels on my L and '65 convertible due to the lack
of good, original sized tires.  The trouble I find is that I want a
good car tire that can handle the weight of our cars.

Mark, glad to hear you had good luck with the Hankook's.  I'll have to
check into them, they may be the way to go.  A good smooth, quite ride
would be wonderful.

Take Care,
Scott

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:12 PM, Mark Souders<MRS954@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rolland,
>
> About two months ago I bought 4 Hankook whitewall tires for my 64 300. They
> are P225-70R-14 and the whitewall measures 3/4 inch. I paid around $92 each.
> The ride is smooth and quiet,?the handling and braking are great. They look
> good on the Magnum 500 wheels, too. And yes, the car is still for sale.
>
> Mark Souders
>
> 300H
>
> Mohrsville, PA

<*> Your email settings: