From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Andy Mikonis
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:06 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] ball and trunnion interchange

Thanks for the replies so far. This is the front U-joint for basically any
Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, or DeSoto, 1957-62 WITH V-8 engine and automatic
trans. My '63 shop manual shows a ball and trunnion, so probably the same.
Don't have anything on '64, but I'm thinking they went away from this style
joint when they went away from the drum parking brake. There may be some
other truck and oddball applications. Dave's right about the 1450 number for
the boot.

BTW, I am replacing the entire joint. I only asked about the housing or
"body" because everything else seems to be available.

Thanks,
Andy