Re: [Chrysler300] ball and trunnion interchange

Re: [Chrysler300] ball and trunnion interchange

Andy and All:
PN 1739 920 is listed as the Universal Joint Body for ALL Chryslers 1957
thru 1965 according to the way I read my parts books----with one exception:
the  1957 Windsor.  Many other Chryslers, DeSotos, Plymouths, and Dodges also
 used it.  So, if you get a replacement from a Chrysler, it should be the
same as your "G".
Good luck.  (Especially in installing that boot!!)
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 8/19/2009 2:43:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,