[Chrysler300] Have a desire to get tied? BRING IT TO BRANSON!!

[Chrysler300] Have a desire to get tied? BRING IT TO BRANSON!!

Hello 300'ly to all!
    No we are not getting into S & M here.  Isn't being an owner of a Letter Car enough in that realm of human endeavor?  What we have for you is a nice surprise from the apparel front!  There will be for sale at the hospitality suite a newly designed silk black men's necktie featuring the background Forwardlook design alternating with the Chrysler Pentastar with the Chrysler 300 Club International logo at the lower center of the V pointing south (you get the picture.?).  These will be on sale along with the embroidered vests and custom designed Meet T-shirts!  Imagine being decked out with your new T-shirt, necktie and vest at the banquet!? Inspired by Gil Cunningham's Forwardlook tie which he has been seen wearing at many a 300 Meet banquet, we went a bit further and came up with our own design for the whole logo period of the Letter Cars as well as the Hurst. So put one on your shopping list for the hospitality suite, register at the hotel, send in your registration forms to Gloria and...BRING IT TO BRANSON!  Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)