Re: [Chrysler300] Have a desire to get tied? BRING IT TO BRANSON!!

Re: [Chrysler300] Have a desire to get tied? BRING IT TO BRANSON!!

Rob and All:
As far as I can tell, I do not have, nor never have had the tie spoken  of,
but have also admired it on others.  Sounds like the tie which you  will
have available at the meet will do nicely, however.  Rob, you may  be thinking
of my Forward Look tie clasp or tie tack.  Those I do  have.
300ly, gil

In a message dated 8/24/2009 9:58:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,