RE: [Chrysler300] kyb shocks

>From my vast archive of 300 Club postings....

Best Regards,

TFM

300C in Columbus, OH

<snip>

Howdy Folks,

Here's the info I originally posted in March of 2000 on KYB partnums:

Front - KG4507 (trim lower mounting sleeve to 1.25"
long)
Rear - KG5511 (no modification req.)

Plus, a good posting on alignment from this listserver in 1998:

 Hi Gary, and Mike

Gary: from '57 service manual, page 207: for power steering cars, specs for
caster are +3/4 degree, +or- 3/4 degree. I would also like to refer you to
Mike Laiserin's well-circulated article on alignement, which basically says
to dial in as much caster as possible while keeping camber within specs. Let
me know if you want a copy of this article, I can e-mail it to you.

Hi to all,

This following articles from Mike Laiserin, as well as the next one from
David Grove, have been the most requested piece of information that ever
came through the listserver. These were also printed in a past Club news or
newsflite issue, by the way. I re-post to the list, as there are many new
members since last posted, and urge you to save it for further reference !

300'ly

John

FIRST ARTICLE,  BY MIKE LAISERIN