[Chrysler300] Re: kyb shocks

Hey Tom,

Great to see you jump back into things here! For those of you who don't know, Tom has a C. He dug it out of storage for a little get together we had last weekend. See pictures here: http://www.dicksrub.com/DickandRichards/BAD_RIDES_ON_BROADWAY.html

By the way, I'm currently @ 30,000 feet flying home from San Diego. American has WiFi on their planes now!

Thanks again for bringing the toys out Tom!!!

Richard Osborne

--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Thomas Miller" <tfm@...> wrote:

> From my vast archive of 300 Club postings....
>
> Best Regards,
>
> TFM
>
> 300C in Columbus, OH
>
> <snip>
>
> Howdy Folks,
>
> Here's the info I originally posted in March of 2000 on KYB partnums:
>

> Front - KG4507 (trim lower mounting sleeve to 1.25"
> long)
> Rear - KG5511 (no modification req.)
>
> Plus, a good posting on alignment from this listserver in 1998:
>
>  Hi Gary, and Mike
>
> Gary: from '57 service manual, page 207: for power steering cars, specs for
> caster are +3/4 degree, +or- 3/4 degree. I would also like to refer you to
> Mike Laiserin's well-circulated article on alignement, which basically says
> to dial in as much caster as possible while keeping camber within specs. Let
> me know if you want a copy of this article, I can e-mail it to you.
>

> Hi to all,
>
> This following articles from Mike Laiserin, as well as the next one from
> David Grove, have been the most requested piece of information that ever
> came through the listserver. These were also printed in a past Club news or
> newsflite issue, by the way. I re-post to the list, as there are many new
> members since last posted, and urge you to save it for further reference !
>
> 300'ly
>
> John
>
> FIRST ARTICLE,  BY MIKE LAISERIN

<*> Your email settings: