  From: Bill Leahy
  To: Bill Leahy
  Cc: 300 Club Intnl ((300 Club Intnl))
  Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 2:42 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] where to buy new speed ometer cable

    so, i gets under the car and i finds the bottom of the cable / i unhook
  it and bingo, there is the broken piece.

  so, who sells the replacement cables?

  and should one clean the muck out of cable housing, if so, how?

  thanks, billllll leahy in sunny kennewick, wa

  On Sep 11, 2009, at 11:52 AM, Bill Leahy wrote:

  > on my maiden voyage in my 57 C a couple of weeks ago / the big 600
  > miler over the cascade mountains with idaho stamp man george.
  >
  > anyway the speed ometer was just slightly bouncing then seriously
  > bouncing and then bingo bango it lay dead.
  >
  > so, finally finding time to look at it and pull the sucker out, i
  > found
  > it is broken at the bottom end...twisted right off.
  >
  > and now what do i do next?
  >
  > any help for this old bird would be appreciated.
  >
  > billllll in sunny kennewick, wa (and still getting the goofy return
  > e-mails)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: