[Chrysler300] RE: MUSCLE CARS "PLUS"

Server members of Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc. and email members of
the Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.:
Please respond directly to Mr. Kasinsky if you would be interested in
attending their Sept., 2010 meet with one or more of your Chrysler 300?s.
Sorry about any duplication.  At least 190 of us belong to both clubs.

Mr. Kasinsky:
The Chrysler 300 Club, International has a very effective server reaching
about 400 members so I?m forwarding your invitation to them.  I?m also
broadcasting it to about 300 members of the Chrysler 300 Club, Inc., of
which I am a director and the Membership Manager. This still leaves a lot of
members unnotified.  If you get enough response from this email contact to
go with the Beautiful Brutes which includes USA's very first muscle car, the
1955 Chrysler C-300, please let me know some details about it and we?ll
consider publicizing it in our next publication (Brute Force) to be prepared
in late December.  We may also be able to post your flyer on our newly
updated website:  www.chrysler300clubinc.com

We 300 owners love to show our cars and a meet focused on the 300's and
located in central Michigan should draw a crowd of cars and spectators! It's
always a challenge to get one Chrysler 300 of every year at a meet, but it
has been done.

Best wishes for a successful meet and thanks for considering us.

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA (Too far away for me--we were just through your neck of the
woods after attending our Branson meet last month)
1955 Chrysler C-300