Re: [Chrysler300] Powder Coating Removal

Re: [Chrysler300] Powder Coating Removal

Hi Bob -

I thought about that, but the surface is like glass, so I may have trouble
getting the paint to adhere.

I just pulled it out of the box again and the powder coat has leveled the
normal rough appearance of the m/c, making it look like it's made from
plastic. So I'm leaning towards removing it and going from there.

Ron

> Ron,
>
> Just another thought, clean up the surface and spray it with Cast Blast
> from
> Eastwood.  The powder coat makes a good primer and the part will then have
> an original look with less work than stripping.
>
> Bob J
>
>  _____

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional