From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 07:16 AM
To: Keith Boonstra
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1957 Air conditioning

Ken -

If you come up with one of the aftermarket brackets, they do not require the
head to be drilled & tapped as per the factory brackets. The minor downside
is that there is a mounting plate that bolts to the front of the engine that
is a little ungainly - but contemporary to the car. It shares a few existing
bolts that are already on the engine. If you remind me, I'll try to send you
a picture of it (it's on a shelf in my garage waiting to be put on)

John