Re: [Chrysler300] Trunk weatherstrip

I believe Gary Goers has them.

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 11/20/2009 1:34:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Doug,

It seems strange that Steele Rubber Products does not  have it
specifically offered in their online catalog, but if you look down
toward the end of their Chrysler Corp. page you'll see one that may be
right - #70-1438-85.  And even if it turns out to be a little  different
from the original, it just might work anyway.

They give  measurement details on a lot of their molded rubber seals.  So
if  that one would not work, I'd think you might be able to find one
designed  for Ford or GM that will.

Good luck.

Keith  Boonstra

-

2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> A friend has just  purchased a 1969 Newport convertible and needs the
> trunk  weatherstrip.
>
> The old weatherstrip is missing, so he has  nothing to match it to.
>
> Does anyone know of a  source.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Doug Warrener
> Fair  Oaks, CA
>
> 300H
>
> [Non-text portions of this  message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of  this message have been  removed]

------------------------------------

To send a  message to this group, send an email  to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to  http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups
Links