To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; c300@xxxxxxx
From: finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:34:25 -0600
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1956 300B 3N561639

I have more pictures if any one is interested. Les and I tracked this car
down 1997 on our way home from the fall meet in Mena AR. Looks like it's
still sitting in the same place along Rte 5 south of town.
I figured it would turn up again someday.

The old guy must have died. He was some kind of big shot (judge, lawyer or
mabe Co. Superintendant) that worked at or for the court house in Camdenton.
Quote " Man that car is worth a lot of money"

Don't that just frost Ya, these folks think theye are sitting on a pot of
gold, yet they won't lift one finger to "protect" their "investment" but
leave it abandoned to the elements. We all have probably been there running
across these "deals" too many times and got the T-shirts to boot. Well I
didn't get the shirt but I did get pictures and they are worse (imagine
that!) than those on E-bay

We were driving the C at the time, and he wasn't interested in looking at it
at all.
He clamed at the time that the extra trim and gold insert were factory
original..
It's a real mess to say the least. What a cryin' shame for sure. The Air
cleaner was upside down in the back seat and the back window was busted out.

Dave Schwandt