RE: [Chrysler300] 1956 300B 3N561639

Must consider the religious aspects. Have you never heard the saying:

He who has the most cars (especially rusty ones in your field) goes to heaven when they die!
.
Tony Rinaldi with only one collector car.
Pray for me!
Amen brothers and sisters

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional