[Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler 300G for sale

[Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler 300G for sale

1961 Chrysler 300 G, White

VIN 8413138953

This is an original rust free Nevada car that was restored 25 years ago and
only driven about 2000 miles since. The car was repainted and only needed a
few door dings repaired. This car has never had any rust or accident damage.
You can still see the factory gray primer on the inside of the rocker
panels.  The engine, transmission and complete drive train were rebuilt also
including brakes. The car has AC from the factory and a new Gary Goers
interior. The car has been in and out of storage in a climate controlled
warehouse over the past 25 years. The two draw backs to this car is the
radio is not working and back in the day when the paint work was done the
car was rust proofed and there were holes drilled in the rockers and inside
door frame. Inspections are welcome.

$40,000 firm.

This car is being sold by John Grady. It is one that he has lost interest in
as he wants to concentrate on his F's and D's. If anyone wants more
information please contact me. I wanted to list it to club members before it
is advertised.

Keith Simons

Grady Research Inc

323 West Main Street