[Chrysler300] 2010 '300 Calender' idea

Earlier today I posted a query re what 300 or other car or panorama 2010 good quality Calenders might be available.

Since then the thought occurred to me 300 Members might have good shots of the Letter car/cars they owned, that if permission was given, could be used to incorporate in a panorama type setting.

Each month of 2010, someone who is 'photo shop', whatever software minded, could do the few mins (???!!) work to put a 300 into a nice background, and then make it available (on Club page, or else as an 'all 300Members email' with it as an attachment, to any members who wanted to get it, d/load it, and get it made up as a Calender Month by taking the d/load file to a photo shop/Laminator. Obviously it would need to be high enough pixels/quality, to get a print of about 2 foot by about 18 inches, plus have, or allow, the calender days for that month be across the bottom, if it not included in d/loaded file ??!!

If one goes to Club STORIES page, then clicks on Raffaele Corneo's 300E Story, top of page 7 is a great shot at very top that shows format for what each month should look like - the 300 should not be more than about 30% (roughly) of the whole finished shot/photo.

There are other good similar type Calender shots, such as Dan Reitz 300 in front of large (pile) of rocks in b/g, Paul Martin has good angle for a 300 of his model if it smaller against a panorama b/ground, and Jack Rose's bottom shot on his 300 Story is another good angle.

And another ready to go shot like Corneo's 300E one, is Stories page shot titled "A pair of 300Cs" - what a great shot that would be for 300Cs Calender Month for 2010 ??!!  Use it exactly as is, if approval given.

Any one want to volunteer to start a January 2010 Month - do you/we start with trying to find a a great/best '55 300 shot to put against sat San Fransico Bay Bridge shot (the background shot must be taken/owned by Club Member to avoid copyright issues), or maybe if Raffaele Corneo agrees, we could use his top shot of his page 7 for January 2010 Calender Month, if the twin 300Cs shot is not available?? (That unless someone has a better 300E shot?! )

Backgrounds are needed to go with cars - come on you US 300 members - suggest a few, like one with distant Statue of Liberty in b/g, what one for Los Angeles, any old colour shots of Chrysler Factory, Miami City late 50s/60s, Mexican Border Crossing, desert giant cactus, the rocks they always used in old cowboy/indian movies - come on you camera 300Members, what great iconic US Panorama shots have you got with nothing in foregrounds that a 300 can be put into so it only takes up about 25-30% of the finished shot??  The finished Month should obviously include 300Club logo, plus some ssmall print re Copyright belonging to 300 Club, plus use/reproduction limited to current 300 Members ?

Sorry to go on so long - but reality is no Calender done by a major could ever be priced as cheap as one we can do ourselves, and who wouldn't love a great shot of a different 300 for each month for all the years to come - it would take years to run out of cars and backgrounds if the idea catches on??

Christopher Australia