Re: [Chrysler300] C D E grill medalion bezel

Re: [Chrysler300] C D E grill medalion bezel

Hi Dave,

I just spent about 6 or 8 hours cleaning my C grille up.  I had road
grime, old paint overspray, and a bit of oxidation on mine. In case you
are looking for a method that really worked well for me here is what I
did. I used naval jelly as a lubricant/cleaner and worked every surface
with #0000 steel wool. It did a beautiful job without seeming to harm
the anodizing at all. You've got 4 sides and 4 corners of 112 egg crate
holes to go, so you can count on some sore fingers by the time you're
done, but the result should be spectacular.

Keith Boonstra
Holland MI

Dave Schwandt wrote:

> Any one know if these are being reproduced??
>
> I'm cleaning up a D grill assly and this is the worst part on it.
>
> Dave Schwandt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: