[Chrysler300] RE: Auto Transport Recommendations

Here is a copy of a previous e-mail to the listserver:

----- Original Message -----
From: Miklas
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:52 PM
Subject: Auto Transport

Group:

I recently shipped a 300 from California to Pennsylvania using InterCity LInes, inc. (www.intercitylines.com)

I emailed Intercity on 9/3/09 to request a quote. I recieved a quote the following day  and I  "booked" transport on 9/5/09 using their on-line form and specified that the vehicle would be available for pickup on 9/15/09.

I was notified on 9/21/09 that the car had been picked up and the car arrived at my house on 9/27/09.

During transport, the driver contacted me every other day to update me on his location and to give me an estimated time of arrival. The transport showed up right on schedule, was unloaded and left within one hour.

I have used Intercity Lines three times in the past few years and each time their service has been excellent and totally professional. Their vehicles are "state-of-the-art" . Their service is simple to contract and it is best described by me as
"extremely convenient and 'hassle-free' "

The cost to ship my 300 from California to Pennsylvania was a little over $1800.00 door to door, the total agreed upon before shipment,  and they didn't charge my credit card until after delivery. The transport was enclosed and the car is fully insured during transport. I highly recommend them.

Jeff Miklas

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: